GREAT SUMMERS BEGIN WITH US!
We keep kids moving and laughing in a positively charged environment while providing them individual attention through our low coach-to-child ratios. We plan exciting surprises and themes each week so your child can’t wait to see what’s coming next!
2021 WEEKLY THEMES!
- WEEK 1: June 7 - June 11 - Spring Into Summer
- WEEK 2: June 14 - June 18 - Animal Planet
- WEEK 3: June 21 - June 25 - Backyard BBQ
- WEEK 4: June 28 - July 2 - Stars and Strips
- WEEK 5: July 5 - July 9 - Color Wars
- WEEK 6: July 12 - July 16 - Trip Around the World
- WEEK 7: July 19 - July 23 - Pay It Forward
- WEEK 8: July 26 - July 30 - PROlympics
- WEEK 9: Aug 2 - August 6 - Carnival Week
- WEEK 10: August 9- August 13 - Spirit Week
- WEEK 10: August 16 - August 20 - Back to School Bash!
Grades: K-8 (Fall 2021)
Weekly: Monday- Friday
Cost: $175 / week
SIBLING DISCOUNTS • SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE
$50.00 Non-refundable registration fee per child. Reserves your child's space for ANY week of the Summer!
Sibling Discount offered when more than 1 child is registered for the same week of Summer Blast.
There is a $25.00 late fee for anyone registering after 5pm the Wednesday before the next week of camp.
*Late fee charges will be implemented for pick up after 6 pm.
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE
What will my child be participating in during Summer Blast? Each week your child will be participating in engaging activities that develop your child’s physical, mental, and emotional growth. A general outline of our daily camp structure is as follows*:
7:30-8:00 – Arrive and Free Play
8:00-9:00 – Activity #1 (football)
9:00-9:30 – Morning Meeting and Bathroom Break
9:30-10:00 – Group Game #1 (dodge ball)
10:00-10:15 – Morning Snack
10:15-11:00 –Themed Activity #1 (ninja warrior course)
11:00-12:00 – Outside Activity (nature trail)
12:00-12:30 – Lunch and Bathroom Break
12:30-1:00 – Downtime/Relaxation
1:00-2:00 – Themed Activity #2 (park ranger guest speaker)
2:00-3:00 – Arts & Crafts
3:00-3:15 - Afternoon Snack
3:15-3:30 – Afternoon Meeting and Bathroom Break
3:30-4:00 – Group Team Building Game (human mouse trap)
4:00-5:00 – Activity #2 (soccer)
5:00-6:00 – Closing Activity and Free Play
*Please note that each group schedule will varying based on timing and space availability.
Summer Blast 2021! Reserve your child's space for any week of the summer by paying your $50 non-refundable registration fee.
1. If you have not participated in a Proehlific Park program before you will need to create a Parent Profile and then Add your Child On To The Account. Click on the button to SIGN UP at the top of the login screen.
2. One You have An Account and Added your Children or are a returning participant & have Logged In To Your Family Account.
3. Use the TAB GUEST REGISTRATION under your login to purchase your childs $50 non-refundable SummerBlast 2021 Registration Fee and pre-register for any of the summer blast weeks.
4. You may then select the PROGRAM REGISTRATION TAB and register and PAY IN FULL for the selected weeks online.
5. Or payment plan for each week can be set up by our staff to be billed the Wednesday before the week of camp.
Please email Angie@proehlificpark.com with any questions.
FITNESS IS FUN
Our excitement can’t be contained to one area, and why should it be?! We have 22 acres for the kids to explore including basketball courts, turf fields, baseball fields, soccer fields, playground, picnic area, nature trail and media center.
There is no room for cookie cutter schedules here! Each week we bring new exciting adventures, guest speakers, field trips, inflatables and water play, as we add games and activities that are specific to each week’s theme. Whether you stay with us 1 week or 10, every week brings a surprise! 2021 Summer Blast! Themes
COACH IN TRAINING
A CIT (Coach-in-Training) is a 7th-11th grader who assists the “Coaches” of the K-5th grade groups of Proehlific Park Summer Blast! A typical day for a CIT will consist of reporting to their lead coach, helping during activities, developing leadership skills, and offering support as a peer mentor by welcoming new campers and facilitating friendships. CIT INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION FORM SUMMER 2021
REVIEWS OF PROGRAM
I love being here at Proehlific because I have learned so much in the short time that I have been here, from learning to love all different types of sports as well as meeting all the new kids that join the program. I love making them feel welcome the same way I felt welcomed and loved on when I came to Proehlific! I am grateful for Ms. Angie, the coaches, Mr. Ricky and everyone here that has gone above and beyond to make sure that we have a safe and fun environment but most importantly, a place to be a kid.
"I have never been to a program where my son gets upset when we pick him up early! He loves it so much that he asks to stay and be the last one to leave in the afternoon!"
“My son was worried that as a middle school student he would be placed in a group with “little kids”, but was very pleased to learn that there was a group of just middle schoolers that he could hang out with!”
“My daughter is a little shy and isn’t particularly interested in playing sports. I was relieved that she could still participate in the program and have fun playing other games and activities. She doesn’t feel out of place and has made many new friends. That makes my husband and I very happy!”
“My kids LOVE it there so much and want to be there after school this year. Konrad has been there off and on since he was 5 and I am so comfortable with all the coaches and staff there ….everyone there is so good to both of them and I want to keep them in that environment if at all possible.”