PROEHLIFIC PARK UPDATES! May 21 2021
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon-Thurs: 5am – 9pm
Fri: 5am-8pm * Starting June 3rd closing at 7pm
Sat: 7am – 3pm
Sun: 11am-3pm * Starting June 5th
Kids Club Returns! June 6th
Summer Pick Up Sports Schedule Starts June 5th
Mon-Thur: 9am – 9pm
Fri: 9am – 7pm
We are so excited to see our Proehlific families again and have been working hard to make sure that Proehlific not only follows all the recommended guidelines, but exceeds your expectations with the level of care and concern for your health and safety. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any additional questions or concerns we are in this together to make Proehlific a facility to help restore our mental and physical health while we navigate these uncharted times.
What to Expect at Proehlific
• Most importantly, if you are not feeling well or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay home! Help us keep our Proehlific families safe and healthy.
• Please be thoughtful and patient. We are all navigating this together, and we all have different levels of comfort and risks. Please help us by talking with management if you have concerns or suggestions. We want to help you feel comfortable at Proehlific and know that there will be ways we can do that with us all working together.
• Participants will be asked to sign an updated waiver before participating in any Proehlific Park program.
• Rigorous cleaning protocols will continue throughout the facilities based upon CDC recommendations.
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Governor Cooper have lifted the masking and social distancing requirements for all individuals who have received their COVID-19 vaccinations. So how does that effect the different areas of Proehlific Park?
In accordance with this new policy, the use of masks are not required for those that are fully vaccinated and a personal choice when entering and exercising in our facilities. As always, we take pride in our cleaning protocols and want to do all we can to make you feel safe coming into the Park.
Facility Rules & Procedures:
• Access: Open to Members and Guests! Guest fees: $10.00 per visit when accompanied by a current Proehlific Park member &
$15.00 per visit as a walk-in guest
• Mask: Masks are optional for those that are fully vaccinated.
• Sign A Waiver: Sign a Covid-19 related liability waiver (This will be done only once, when the member enters the gym for the first time)
• Grab A Towel: We have blue towels for you as you check in at the AFC front desk; please take one and use it to clean off the machines before and after usage.
• Wash Your Hands: Please wash your hands after entering the building.
• During Workouts: Put all equipment back in its proper place & wipe down all equipment and machines before and after use with the spray bottle.
• After Workouts: Please wash hands and return all towels to fitness center desk.
We will no longer place a limit on the number of spectators that a player may have per game. Additionally, fully vaccinated individuals can safely do most activities without wearing a mask or the need to social distance from others. Masks are strongly recommended for everyone at large crowded indoor events, such as sporting events, though at this time, will not be required for fully vaccinated individuals.
• Each organization and program is responsible for health checks on their athletes.
• Please use the hand sanitizing station at the main entrance upon arrival and leaving of the facility.
• Coaches and players are encouraged to wipe down all equipment and limit sharing of equipment.
• Additional requirements and guidelines may be communicated by your coach and club.
The NCDHHS has not currently changed the mask mandate for those that are working with children. For the time-being, the coaches will continue to wear mask, even if vaccinated. We will monitor the NCDHHS on their recommendations and any changes in regard to vaccinated coaches/counselors and the mask mandate. As of now children 12 and under currently have to wear a mask with the exception of playing sports and being outside. As always thank you for your support and allowing your child to be a part of the Proehlific Park After-School family.
Youth After School Programming 2020/ SUMMER BLAST! 2021
• Parents will be allowed to drop their child off from 7:30-9:00 am.
• Pick-Up time will be from 5:00-6:30 pm. Parents are to wait outside or in your car. We will have a coach assisting with pick-up.
• Any coach or camper that has had any Covid 19 symptoms or has been around anyone that has had symptoms will not be allowed in the park for 14 days.
• All groups will have the same coaches, participants. There will be limited movement within each group. There will be no moving to another group, coaches will not be allowed to change or visit other groups. The Director and AD will be the floater.
• All participants will wash their hands prior to going to their group, before and after snacks, and lunch, as well as after all activities.
• We asking that parents send the youth with 2 snacks, a water bottle, a lunch, and an extra change of clothes.
• Each group will have their own bins for sports equipment. The equipment will be wiped down after each activity. Also, each group will have their own set of crayons, pencils, markers etc….
• Objects that cannot be cleaned will not be used.
Coaches & Staff Guidelines
• All team members are thoroughly trained on COVID transmission prevention and cleaning protocols.
• Coaches will be required to do cleaning throughout their shift. Coaches will have cleaning duties for the end of their shift. They will not be allowed to sign the cleaning duty sheet until the Director or Assistant Director has checked behind them.
• All staff will be asked to wash and/or sanitize hands upon entry and exit.
• All team members will be required to wear a mask if they are not fully vaccinated at all times within the facility.
Summer Blast! 20201 COVID Guidelines